Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thing 15

I haven't been regularly checking my bloglines subscriptions. I scanned through the posts since my last visit and read a few that interested me. One post led me to create by own avatar at a site it described (http://www.faceyourmanga.com). I get distracted by fun things easily.

I unsubscribed from two blogs that just didn't fit my interests well. I accidentally hadn't selected a folder for one of my new subscriptions that I added today, so I slid it into its proper folder. I also renamed the Detroit Free Press news feed. I don't think I subscribed properly to their feed. It's not showing up as having any posts in the last week. Obviously, the Free Press has had headline news in the past week! So, I subscribed to the Detroit News feed too. That one appears to be working. I'll wait and see what happens with the Free Press and delete them if it doesn't work.

If there were blogs I visited regularly, having subscriptions to them through Bloglines would save a lot of time. However, I feel like I am constantly overwhelmed by having too many things I am supposed to read for work and having no time to read things I want to for my own enjoyment. So, I don't know if I'll be able to get into the habit of checking Bloglines regularly. The couple of blogs that I already read regularly for fun send me emails when they have updates, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment