Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thing 3

Aha! I found where I can change colors and the layout of my blog. I added a blog description and changed the font. Getting into color changes would occupy me for hours!

There is such a wide range of blogs on the Internet. There are as many different purposes for blogs too! For my purposes, I might enjoy a blog relating to books (being a librarian). Maybe students could post book reviews on a blog. I would have to allow them all permission to post in the settings of the blog and also would have to read their posts before allowing them to be published. There is also the issue of student privacy on the internet; we definitely could not post their full names. I'll have to keep thinking of more ways to use a blog in my teaching. Interesting stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment