Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thing 2

It was fun and easy to create a blog! The hardest part was coming up with a unique blog address that wasn't already in use. I also wished I had more color choices and ways to customize the look of my blog page.

I am participating in 23 Things because it sounded like a course that was truly relevant to my life and my job. I also enjoy learning new technology and like to be current on what's happening in the technology world.

As far as being a blogger... well, I'm alright with the instructors and class members reading this blog, but I am not one who enjoys posting my thoughts and feelings out there for the whole world to read. I am not a big writer, more of a reader. So, blogging will pull me out of my shell!

1 comment:

  1. To be a good blogger, you have to be a reader --- so you're already on the right track!

    Welcome to 23 Things. You're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete